Energy-Saving Ball Mill are generally used to grind material 1/4 inch and finer, down to the particle size of 20 to 75 microns. To achieve a reasonable efficiency with ball mills, they must be operated in a closed system, with oversize material continuously being recirculated back into the mill to be reduced. Various classifiers, such as screens, spiral classifiers, cyclones and air classifiers are used for classifying the discharge from ball mills. Ball mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder. The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine. It is widely used in building material, chemical industry, etc. There are two ways of grinding: the dry process and the wet process. It can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to different forms of discharging material.
1) Ball mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder.
2) The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine
3) Ball mill is widely used in building material, and chemical industry.
4) There are two ways of grinding: the dry way and the wet way.
5) Ball mill can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to differentexpelling mine
6) To use the ball mill, the material to be ground is loaded into the neoprene barrel that contains grinding media.
7) As the barrel rotates, the material is crushed between the individual pieces of grinding media that mix and crush the product into fine powder over a period of several hours.
8) The longer the ball mill runs, the finer the powder will be.
9) Ultimate particle size depends entirely on how hard the material you’re grinding is, and the time how long the ball mill runs.
10) Our ball mills have been used to grind glass, powder food products, create custom varnishes, make ceramic glaze, powder various chemicals.
This machine mainly consists of feeding device, discharge device, rotating device, transmission devices (gear box, pinion gear, motor and electric control device). The hollow shaft is made of cast steel. The liner is replaceable. The gear wheel adopts casting gear hobbing. The wear-resisting liner is inlayed in the cylinder of ball mill.
The mineral ball mill is a horizontal rotating device transmitted by the outer gear. The materials are transferred to the grinding chamber through the quill shaft evenly. There are ladder liner, ripple liner and different specifications of steel balls in the chamber. The centrifugal force caused by rotation of barrel brings the steel balls to a certain height to impact and grind the materials. And then the grinded materials are discharged through the discharging board.
|Model||Rotary Speed(r/min)||Volum(t)||Feeding Size(mm)||Output Size(mm)||Capacxity(t/h)||Power(kw)||Weight(t)|
|Φ3200×4500||18||65||≤25||0.074-0.4||subject to workmanship||800||137|
|Φ3600×4500||17||90||≤25||0.074-0.4||subject to workmanship||850||158|
|Φ3600×6000||17||110||≤25||0.074-0.4||subject to workmanship||1250||175|